Sunday, July 26, 2009

Bubby's Birthday, and H. Piddy?:)



~~~~~~~~~ BUBBY ~~~~~~~~~~

I'd like to leave on a more positive note than before; less embittered by my experiences here than I felt just a few days ago.

For "ye of little attention span," the videos are at the end - the second one starts out slow, but you'll need your Depends by the end.

My daughter expressed to me recently, despite all we've been through, that she can finally start to feel again now, she feels safe enough here now...and I know the feeling. :)

She will be turning 15 in two weeks (not the happy part), and I will be holding a slumber party here for 16 girls (I...guess that's the happy part?).

Her real dad will be having a her first boy-girl party at his house two weeks later, WITH 42 OF HER FRIENDS IN HIS BACK YARD, lol.

As it turns out, my daughter ended up with the better parts of me, only more confident and less uptight (miraculously). She is extraordinarily popular, but not in a "cheerleader, shitty" popular sort of way; she has friends in several different groups, from cheerleaders to band geeks to IT/AV nerds, as I did.

She has 4 boys that come-a-texting regularly, they get wrapped quick. Hmm, I'm gonna ask her secret.

Her main man is a 17-year-old who was just accepted on half-scholarship to Harvard, straight-A student, abstinent, witty as hell, and a little gentleman. For instance, THIS one asked her ex-boyfriend first if he could date her now, bypassing the "six-month rule" lol.

Though most are female friends, she also has a ton of guy friends, as I did, that love to text or facebook her something bizarre, just to see what she'll shoot back with. Can't imagine WHERE she gets THAT, can you?;)

They compare responses and become mock-jealous if she says the same thing twice, lol, and they love to see who can shock or freak the other one out and um, my daughter usually wins? Hmm, not sure if that's a good or bad thing, lol.

Just for fun, I pick up the phone and if I'm greeted with something bizarre in text, I pull the mom card, just so I can hear the virtual "gulp" from the kid at the other end, hehehe.

For instance, I opened the phone while she was in the shower and was greeted with: "Only because you sodomize me every day."

?????

What the...?

Actually, I snickered to myself and wondered what in God's name could've possibly been the question that THIS was a response too and read the outbox, which said, "You don't realize this, but you're gay."

So I text the kid and say, "Now...imagine you're Bubby's mom and you open the phone, only to be greeted with THAT, what would you do?"

He texts back, "You started it," thinking I'm McKenna.


So I text back, "Your FACE started it, this is Bubby's Mom."

Gulp.

Hehehe, ain't I a stinkah?

I'm pretty sure that kid peed his pants and I laughed for an hour, finally had McKenna tell him it was all good, I was just messing with him...and they need to think about what they say in text sometimes. They pretty much know I have a good sense of humor, but also that I will lay down the law when necessary. Sometimes they even text ME just to say "Hi" or for advice.

This past weekend, Bubby and best friend, Aly, showed me some Harry Potter-ish YouTube videos before leaving to her grandmother's this week, and we laughed for 30 minutes....but it DOES take us so little.

The Half-Blood Prince of Bel-Air/H. Piddy in the Hood, as well as Potter Puppet Pals: Wizard Swears You Should Never Say;)

These are bizarre and disturbing on so many levels, I forewarn you, lol....but enjoythemandbuhhhhhhhbyenow!!!



"Voldemort's my bitch, fool, he ain't no man, I can't wait to bust a cap up in his AZKABAN!"

"Buckbeak is ma freak cuz she makes me feel dirrtehh"





"I mean every word I ever say...EVER...because I'M Harry Pottah!"
"You Floppy-Wanded Dementor Buggerer!"< - >