Thursday, August 20, 2009

The Reason I Took All Posts Down...

Despite the fact that I know it really doesn't matter what I do or don't say, everyone thinks they know why I do what I do anyway (and it's always the worst possible motivation), this is the reason.

The lengths that some of you stoop to get me to take them down about you.

But what you don't get is that I never would've gone public - had you not attacked me.

When Carly published that first public post, she knew exactly what she was doing - drawing in Jlee and the Fight Club for reinforcement, when things went badly between us.

I don't have anything to prove to anyone here and I'm tired of being under the microscope.

I know who I am, I know what happened here, and despite how implausible it may sound - it really did happen exactly as I said.

No, Fight Club - I'm not going to go away and start over and blog under a different name, skulking away like some criminal - I didn't do these criminal things - YOU did and try to pin them on me, as well as Lee on his own starting this game.

But in the end, you win - you get any and all posts taken down about you, but can continue to say whatever YOU want, wherever you want, regarding me.

How proud you must be.:)